We value each and every customer, and our friendly team of experts ensure you get the best quality products as well as a top-class shopping experience. Our buyers have established an outstanding relationship with world’s best suppliers and aim to pass-on bargains and cost savings to you, without compromising on service quality and customer care. We aim to be the best in our trade and will try to beat our competitors on any price challenge. Find it cheaper elsewhere? Contact us and we might be able to work something out.
What our customers say
- Been looking for B&BW for months and don't fancy ebay shopping. Found you guys and I'm impressed with your service & delivery speed. Will be back soon.Thanks.Rachel T
- Bhagirathi Bellubbi - Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragran
This is my favorite body mist. Thanks to Bourbon Apples to have delivered this product in a very good condition. Bath and Body works rock , sad that we don't have official store in the UK but all thanks to you guys for having made it available here.
- Nice scent. Really like the texture, will buy again soon.Claire - Bath & Body Works French Lavender & Honey Body Lotion
- This is one of my favourite scents. Its a clean, soft, slightly powdery floral with woody nuances. A very comforting and non offensive scent that is great for everyday wear.Jeni - Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
- Quick delivery, and awesome service. Thank you ! Will be buying from you again.Hannah A. - Bath & Body Works Dark Amber Body Spray for Men
- I love the lip liner, I use it more as a lipstick as it gives a great colour. I would use a lip balm underneath as otherwise it's quite dry and matte but if u like matte then it works for both. Great buy and Soooo Happy with it!Grace Wilbrink - Wet n Wild Color Icon Lipliner - Chestnut #711
Specific Bath & Body Works items we don’t have in stock, but you really want them as they are...26th November 2018
At BA HQ, the goal for the month is to provide you with the seasonal best in Fragrances, Cosmetics...25th January 2017